10 Ways To Improve Morale
When people become overly-stressed, their work will suffer, they will disengage, and your turnover rate could go through the roof. As a manager, it’s your job to hire people of good character and to create a company morale where they can feel confident in how they show up and perform their work.
Did you know?
- Only 34% of American employees are engaged
- The average cost of replacing a mid-level employee is 150% of their annual salary
- Replacing a high level or highly specialized employee could cost as much as four times the annual salary
- Declining employee loyalty is thought to harm organizations by causing low morale (84%), high turnover (80%), disengagement (80%), growing distrust (76%), and lack of team spirit (73%)
- Ten effective ways to support employees and create a high-energy company morale to increase engagement, loyalty, and productivity