🎙️ 15Five has a stellar podcast & community that equips strategic HR leaders like you.
15Five, Inc. (“15Five,” “we,” or “our”) collect certain information about our website visitors and registered users of the Services (as defined below) (“you” or “your”) when you visit https://www.15five.com/, any other related sites operated by 15Five, and all subdomains, subpages, and successor sites thereof (collectively, the “Website”), and/or use our software applications and services made available on the Website (the “Services”).
15Five uses certain first-party cookies, which do not require your consent, commonly referred to as “strictly necessary cookies” to make sure our digital services work correctly and are meeting audience needs and interests. 15Five uses the following strictly necessary cookies:
- session cookies: their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data (random numbers generated by the server), which are necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the Site and/or Network; they are not permanently stored on your device and disappear when the browser is closed. In particular, the use of session cookies is aimed at the security and improvement of the service offered; and
- technical cookies: necessary to keep track of the consent given by you.
Certain third parties also provide cookies or similar technologies on the Website and/or Services. These cookies are only used if you consent to their use. You are free to withdraw such consent at any time. Such cookies or similar technologies are not under our control, and are managed by the third parties, as indicated in the cookie table linked to below, and are divided into the following macro-categories:
- analytics cookies: these cookies are similar to technical cookies insofar as they are used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the Website and/or Services;
- marketing/advertising cookies: this category of cookies includes cookies used to provide advertising services within a website. Deactivation of such third party cookies does not affect the use of the Website and/or Services; and
- profiling cookies: these cookies are used to track your navigation on the web and to create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to your terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by you when browsing online. The use of these cookies and the performance of the processing operations connected to them require your prior consent, in accordance with the applicable regulations. The deactivation of such third party cookies does not compromise the use of the Website and/or Services.
Use of Google Analytics, Adwords and Remarketing
The Website and/or Services may use Google Analytics and similar web analytics services. Google Analytics is used to track unregistered users on the Website and/or Services, to record multiple visits by unregistered users to the Website and/or Services, and to record all the pages that unregistered users visit at the Website and/or Services. If and when an unregistered user registers with the Website and/or Services, all of his or her previous visits and activity on the Website and/or Services will be associated with his or her registered user profile. Google Analytics tracks registered users’ visits to the Website and/or Services whenever they return.
The Website and/or Services will not (and will not allow any third party to) use Google Analytics to track, collect, or upload any data that personally identifies an individual (such as a name, address, or billing information), or other data that can reasonably be linked to such information by Google.
The Website and/or Services may use all features of Google Analytics for display advertisers including obtaining specific visitor cookie data, such as the source, medium, and keyword used to visit the Website and/or Services. Google Analytics does not store any visitor-specific data, and the Website and/or Services will not use specific data regarding users in any way related to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Remarketing.
The Website and/or Services may use remarketing with Google Adwords and analytics to display content-specific advertisements to users who previously visited the Website and/or Services when those users go to other websites that have Google Display Network implemented.
The Website and/or Services and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on users’ past visits to the Website and/or Services.
The Website and/or Services will not facilitate the merging of personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information that is collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless you specifically and affirmatively provide us with your consent to that merger of personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Settings.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, by going to the Google Analytics opt-out page. You can obtain additional information on Google Analytics’ collection and processing of data, including how to opt out, here.