The HR Leader’s Manual for Transitioning Teams to Remote Work
Today, many companies are quickly making what feels like an overnight shift to remote work. But when leaders are prepared with a remote-first mindset and infrastructure, they can shift their companies to remote work without sacrificing productivity or culture.
In this comprehensive guide to help HR and People leaders transition their teams to remote work, you’ll find the answers to your outstanding questions and be equipped with the right resources and best practices to smoothly navigate the shift and build remote teams that thrive.
- How to get your remote employees set up at home
- Tips for onboarding employees from afar
- Best practices for managing remote teams
- Keeping your people healthy during a pandemic
- Creating a COVID-19 Response Plan