The Great Disruption: How To Optimize Your Talent During An (Almost) Recession
15Five surveyed 1,000 US employees and 500 HR leaders to understand their thoughts regarding hybrid work, what needs to change about the workplace, and concerns over an inevitable economic contraction. Adam Weber, SVP of the HR Superstars Community and former Chief People Officer will provide a sneak peek at data points from15Five’s Special Report on the State of HR & the Workplace, like the #1 thing that HR and employees would change about today’s work environment (Hint: Both groups had the same answer!) Adam will then share insights and advice for maintaining productivity and high morale in these uncertain times.
You will learn:
- What workplace issues are currently top of mind for employees and HR
- Economic trends around attrition, reductions in force, hiring freezes and changes to benefits
- How to thoughtfully reduce your workforce if required
- How to identify and retain top performers
- Developing a manager training strategy to ensure that managers can influence productivity and inspire high morale