HR + AI: 6 Ways Strategic People Leaders Can Leverage ChatGPT
From news outlets to social media influencers to your barista at the corner cafe, everyone seems to be talking about artificial intelligence (AI) and how it will soon revolutionize how we live and work.
Because of the speed at which generative AI technologies are developing, McKinsey now estimates that half of our time spent on work activities will become automated between 2030 and 2060, an entire decade earlier than they previously projected.
For HR leaders, the age of AI promises to bring exciting new capabilities that will enable us to more effectively manage talent, foster employee engagement, and drive organizational growth. But what limitations should we be aware of, and how can we effectively leverage AI tools to start making an impact today?
In this guide, we’ll cover the potential benefits and risks associated with using ChatGPT in the workplace. We’ll also share some good HR use cases—with example prompts to help you get started—so you can begin thoughtfully incorporating ChatGPT into your workflows.
- Benefits of adopting AI tools
- Risks and ethical implications to consider
- 6 ChatGPT Use Cases for HR teams (with example prompts)
- Interview with Amanda Halle on the Evolution of HR and AI: Seizing Opportunities for Strategic Leadership
- How to keep the human in human resources