The Ultimate Guide to Gratitude in the Workplace
Our work environments, in person or virtual, are just networks of interconnected relationships. Showing gratitude in the workplace is about nurturing those relationships, and showing people their contributions are meaningful, valued, and important.
In this guide, we’ll walk through how to build a culture of gratitude in your workplace, covering why gratitude is important, the difference between recognition and appreciation, the state of employee recognition today, and how to leverage software to build an employee recognition program that inspires and motivates.
- The importance of gratitude
- The difference between recognition and appreciation
- Benefits of employee recognition
- Employee recognition best practices
- How to build the business case for recognition
- How and why to employee recognition software