Know someone who would love 15Five?
Let’s team up to support people in living extraordinary lives, not just doing great work.
As more companies are making the quick shift to remote teams, we’re offering a helping hand by giving companies and teams of up to 50 people free access to 15Five through June 15, 2020. Help spread the love by referring those you know could benefit from this opportunity and you’ll get a $50 Amazon gift card when they sign up.
Larger teams, don’t worry—we didn’t forget you
For referred companies and teams of 100 people or more, we’ll send you a $50 Amazon gift card when they complete a demo, plus an extra $200 Amazon gift card when they become a customer.
How It Works:
Invite other businesses to 15Five–there’s no limit!
We’ll work with them to understand if 15Five is the right solution.
When they complete a demo or sign up to try 15Five through June 15, you get your Amazon gift card, and another If they become a customer!
Who you should refer:
15Five primarily works with HR and leadership teams. If your referral is a company founder or has a title like Head of People, COO, or Director, they could be the perfect fit.
For our extended free trial, companies and teams must be 50 people or fewer. Otherwise, feel free to refer companies or teams between 100 and 3,000 people located in English-speaking countries.
- A customer is defined as someone who has signed a contract with 15Five.
- No reward will be provided for referral companies, departments, and teams with over 50 employees, with regard to 15Five’s extended free trial.
- Outside of 15Five’s free trial program limited to companies, departments, and teams of 50 people or fewer, no reward will be provided for referral companies with under 100 employees.
- No reward will be provided for companies who are already within an active buying cycle with 15Five.
- No reward will be provided if another 15Five customer has already referred the same company, department, or team. Only one reward will be granted per referral company, department, or team.
- 15Five reserves the right to declare a referral ineligible for the promotion if we believe the referral program is being abused.