15Five Wins Gold “Excellence in Technology” Award from Brandon Hall Group
15Five is thrilled to announce we’ve won a 2023 Gold “Excellence in Technology” award from Brandon Hall Group, a leading professional development company for learning and talent executives and organizations. Our top prize recognition came in the category, “Best Advance in Talent Management Measurement/Business Impact Tools.”
2023 marked the 30th year of the “Excellence in Technology” awards program, which showcases the best innovations in learning, talent management, talent acquisition, HR, workforce management, and sales enablement technologies. Entries are evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts and executives based upon five criteria: fit the need, program design, functionality, innovation and overall measurable benefits.
It’s the word impact from the category name, “Best Advance in Talent Management Measurement/Business Impact Tools,” that really sticks out to us as we think about how meaningful this win is. At 15Five, we believe HR initiatives are only as good as the measurable impact they deliver, and our winning solution, the HR Outcomes Dashboard (HROD), empowers strategic HR leaders to showcase that impact more demonstrably than ever before.
HROD in the Spotlight
Launched in June, the HR Outcomes Dashboard helps HR teams demonstrate greater strategic impact with real-time data and competitive benchmarks for employee engagement, retention, performance and manager effectiveness. This, in turn, gives HR leaders a way to easily measure, analyze and act with confidence on the data that connects their performance management programs to business impact.
The HR Outcomes Dashboard captures an organization’s key talent data within the 15Five platform, then synthesizes that data into the three primary outcomes of most concern to both HR leaders and the c-suite: maximizing employee performance, reducing regrettable turnover and increasing employee engagement. In our award nomination, we demonstrated how HROD is empowering HR to command the credibility and respect it deserves in the boardroom and beyond.
15Five’s Latest and Greatest
HROD is second in newness only to Spark AI, the latest enhancement to our platform which we debuted in November. Spark is an AI-powered assistant enabling managers to more effectively support their teams. It’s easily accessible anywhere within the 15Five platform and supports managers with real-time recommendations and coaching so they can better support their team through things like:
- Concise, clear summaries and digestible trend lines on metrics like team member engagement levels and where they might need support
- Tips on conducting more effective one-on-one meetings
- Guidance on creating and delivering more empowering, effective performance reviews and suggestions on when to check for potential bias
Our November announcement of Spark AI was accompanied by news of an evolved HR Outcomes Dashboard refined to further help HR leaders launch impactful performance management programs that support key business outcomes. That evolution includes:
- New, real-time insights that point HR leaders toward the areas of greatest leverage. For example, the Dashboard might indicate that role clarity is a key opportunity for improvement, highlighting that 46% of employees felt misaligned on expectations with managers in the latest engagement survey.
- From there, 15Five will offer tailored recommendations, giving HR leaders a plan they can customize based on their objectives and unique culture.
- HR leaders can then deploy guided actions for managers that create accountability and support within the flow of work. For example, a management cohort struggling with employee feedback might be empowered with a set of actions such as micro-learning courses on constructive feedback and more regular one-on-one meetings with team members.
Performance management, powered by 15Five, has the potential to deliver tremendous value to the business, the employees and the HR department, alike. But don’t take our word for it. Take it from our customer, TrustRadius:
“We made it a company-wide priority to focus on employee performance and engagement, with manager effectiveness as a conduit to driving improvement,” said Jamy Conrad, VP of People at TrustRadius and an early adopter of 15Five’s new solutions. “With the support of 15Five’s latest platform evolution, we’ve already seen 63% of managers improve engagement on their team in the span of just thirty days.”
Now that’s what we call impact.
We’ll continue to push on the product front to bring you the best there is to offer in HR technology excellence. Stay tuned for more developments from 15Five in 2024.