15Five Empower 2021 Virtual Leadership Conference Registration Now Open
On October 6-7, Empower will bring together HR and business leaders from across the globe for a thought provoking and inspiring virtual leadership event
WHO: 15Five, the leading human-centered performance management platform.
WHAT: 15Five is announcing that the company’s Empower conference registration is now open. Empower is a free transformational two-day virtual conference dedicated to helping business and HR leaders uplevel their leadership skills and create world-class workplace cultures.
- Amy Edmondson, Author & Professor, Harvard Business School
- Allyson Felix, mother and most decorated American Olympian in track and field
- Create Psychological Safety: Discover why the highest-performing teams are the most psychologically safe.
- Increase Manager Effectiveness: Achieve organizational excellence by training your managers to become effective coaches.
- Build a World-Class Culture: Learn how to create an inclusive and equitable work environment.
WHERE: Register for free at: https://15five.com/empower.
WHEN: October 6-7, 8:30am-1:00pm PT, each day.
WHY: Over the course of this impactful two-day event, attendees will discover how to: design high-performing cultures by making people feel safe for interpersonal risk taking; equip managers with the skills to listen to, coach, and empower their people; and ultimately create inclusive and equitable work environments where every employee has the opportunity to thrive and do their best work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: The conference is for HR leaders, C-level executives and team managers
Marissa Goldman | Bospar | email@example.com | 847.951.5715