How Leaders Can Create Psychological Safety In The Workplace
Teams need environments where their unique talents and differences can be expressed and leveraged. Teams with high psychological safety perform better. Psychological safety is a shared belief held by members of a team that the team is safe for interpersonal risk-taking.
Join us as 15Five’s Director of Customer Success, Jennie Yang shows you strategies and tactics to foster psychological safety on your teams.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The origins of the term psychological safety and its role in the workplace
- The elements that need to be in place before someone can feel psychologically safe
- The negative consequences that arise when your people do not feel supported and heard
- Practical ways to foster a culture of psychological safety in the workplace
- The role a manager has in creating a high level of psychological safety with their team