Sales Development Representative – Outbound
15Five is looking for an A-player sales professional to join our mission to help companies empower their people to be their greatest selves and vision to unlock the potential of the global workforce. This role will be on the front line of customer acquisition and help us take our total customers from 1100+ companies to over 10,000.
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco’s mid market neighborhood, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, MailChimp, Etsy, Hubspot, JustFab, Warby Parker and 1,100+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
- Prospect into target accounts to generate interest in 15Five at the leadership level (C-Level execs, VPs, Directors)
- Be determined and diligent: Conduct high volume outbound call and email campaigns into target accounts until meetings are set and opportunities are created
- Attend and host industry events such as conferences, dinners, onsite customer meetings and webinars
- Hand off new opportunities to your Account Executive
- Hit and/or exceed weekly quota to ensure territory revenue objectives are met, contributing to the continued rapid growth of 15Five.
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions, shadow Account Executives on demos, learn the ins and outs of software tools like Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, MixMax, Zoom.us, Rapportive and LinkedIn.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- History of quota over-achievement in a Sales Development role
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of relatable sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Passionate about helping companies become a source of inspiration and growth for their employees
- Excited to be a part of an early stage, high growth startup and the opportunity to accelerate their career development, quickly becoming an Account Executive
- Willing to master the 15Five product and be an expert advisor and coach for prospects
- Confident self starter willing to take risks while also effectively collaborating with a dynamic team
If you feel like your skillset and experience are in line with the above description and you’re passionate about company culture, leadership and startups, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org