Sales Development Representative – Inbound
15Five is looking for an A-player sales professional to join our mission to help companies empower their people to be their greatest selves. This role will be on the front line of customer acquisition and help us take our total customers from 1100+ companies to over 10,000.
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco’s mid market neighborhood, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, MailChimp, Etsy, Hubspot, JustFab, Warby Parker and 1,100 more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
- Own the Inbound lead funnel for 15Five and fill the pipeline with sales opportunities for your Account Executives.
- Diligently nurture and qualify leads from various channels including demo requests, chat, trial signups and content downloads.
- Schedule and conduct discovery calls with prospects ranging from Fortune 1000 to mid market companies, including C-Level execs, VPs and Directors.
- Hit and/or exceed weekly quota to ensure territory revenue objectives are met, contributing to the continued rapid growth of 15Five.
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions, shadow Account Executives on demos, learn the ins and outs of software tools like Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, MixMax, Zoom.us, Rapportive and Linkedin.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- History of over-achievement
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrates coachability, curiosity and drive
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
- Passionate about helping companies become a source of inspiration and growth for their employees.
- Excited to be a part of an early stage, high growth startup and the opportunity to accelerate their career development, quickly moving to an Outbound SDR role and then Account Executive.
- Willing to master the 15Five product and be an expert advisor and coach for prospects.
- Confident self starter willing to take risks while also effectively collaborating with a dynamic team.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.