Business Development Representative
San Francisco | Full Time
15Five is looking for an A-player sales professional to join our mission to help companies empower their people to be their greatest selves. This role will be on the front line of customer acquisition and help us take our total customers from 1100+ companies to over 10,000.
As the second member of the 15Five sales team, your mission is to help build and grow a successful inbound lead qualification process. We’ve seen tremendous growth with a purely self-service sales model and we’re now ready to accelerate that growth through a high performing sales team. inbound lead qualification will be the lifeblood of the sales process until we build outbound lead generation. You will use your past experiences and innovative ideas to help build the system for future hires to execute on. You will work directly with an account executive to test and implement different campaigns and strategies and be part of building out our sales engine from the ground up. If successful, this role can quickly lead to account executive and management positions.
- Prospect and generate outbound leads
- Be determined and diligent. Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set
- Qualify and nurture inbound leads in order to schedule discovery and demo calls
- Set up new meetings to hand off to our Account Executives
- Hit and/or exceed weekly quota to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Participate in regular training and informational sessions
Who You Are
You have a ton of energy and are hungry to have a huge impact at an early stage startup where you can grow quickly. You are entrepreneurial by nature, and results-driven. You have experience with cold outreach (both cold calling and emailing), and are eager to help build a scalable system. You long to do work that matters to you. You want to be a part of a high performing team who are out to make history and have a blast doing it. Playing a key role in a company and product that helps others reach their highest potential sounds like a dream come true. You’re passionate about not only being extraordinary in your work life, but creating an extraordinary personal life as well. And our values light you up.
- Help to build the inbound sales process at 15Five
- Test and solidify a value proposition that books demos with qualified leads
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts
- Evaluate and test different email campaigns and record results
- Interact with prospective clients via phone and email
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update lead and prospect interaction in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous data integrity
- Constantly think of ways to make 15Five even better
- 4-year College degree required
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales environment and be a team player
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
If you would like to apply, please send us an email with a cover letter to careers@15Five.com.