San Francisco | Full Time
15Five is seeking a quota-crushing Account Executive to help us bring the next generation of employee engagement and performance software to the world’s best companies. She/He is a startup player excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, high-growth startup with a world class culture.
15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco’s mid market neighborhood, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, MailChimp, Etsy, HubSpot, Just Fab, Warby Parker and many more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how 15Five will meet those needs.
- Carry sourced leads generated by our sales development team.
- Drive your own deals through a full-cycle sales funnel from qualifying to close.
- Achieve full-quota on or before your six-month ramp period, then continue to exceed quotas set.
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team’s practices, tools, and content.
- Contribute to the growth of the team: interview, hire, and train new reps.
- Work collaboratively across sales, engineering, marketing, product and customer success.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of B2B software sales experience. Minimum of 1 year closing business.
- Recent startup experience with a track-record of driving net-new sales.
- Consistent track-record of top performance and exceeding quota.
- Experience selling into HR preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrate your past ability to thrive at a startup. You are comfortable rolling-up your sleeves and stepping outside your job description.
- You are resourceful, driven, results-oriented sales professional.
- You are confident in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in dynamic, changing environments.
- Prepared to evidence your performance by sharing your W2’s.
If you would like to apply, please send us an email to careers@15Five.com that explains why you’d be the perfect fit and what your favorite food is.